Friday, October 28, 2005

Dear Bill Rini

This one time I was hanging out with my sister and I was all "Hey, you know whats fun? Poker" and she was all "you loser."

And that got me to thinking. What if you could fuse all the fun of poker with another of my favorite pastimes - drinking!

So I got myself right on the internet to send out the word that I had invented the awesomest way to have fun in the world. It was one of the best 40 seconds of my whole life. Turns out the poker bloggers have been drinking and pokering for years.

Well, back to the drawing board I guess.

Love,
Facy

PS Guess what? I am coming to the WPBT Winter Classic
PPS I'm bringing fhwrdh
PPPS I'm leavin the kids with Grandma! (Thanks Mom, you're the nuts!)

2 comments:

Bill said...

You thought you invented the combination of poker and drinking? How do you think I handicap myself at Hank's games? If I wasn't drunk, I would win every one. :-)

PPPPPPPS. I'm glad you're coming. Are you going to play in the tourney? AQ is the nuts!

Anonymous said...

Im sooooooooooooooooooooo glad you are coming to Vegas!!! I'll buy you millions of drinks and we can be drunk together!!
Sofia

If you play online poker you should not neglect the oppurtunity to play with a rakeback deal. This site: RakeRebatereview.com has been offering rakeback to online poker players since 2004 and has since established itself as one of the web's true rakeback authorities. The site is easy to navigate and you will without a doubt find a rakeback deal that suits your needs.