Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Its a Plug, not a Post

Hi, its me, Facty!

I cooked today! I went to a thing where you put together pre-prepped stuff into dinners and freeze them until you are hungry enough to eat, but too hungry to drive somewhere and wait for someone else to cook.

Pauly was nice enough to print a story of mine in Truckin'. Give it a look if you like to read my stuff. If you don't like my stuff, head on over anyway and read some stuff by much better writers like Joe Speaker and Change100 and Dr Pauly himself.

Be sure to check Miss April for WPBT Updates - there is a new one - dont be left out in the cold... er... heat!

That's it for now - be good and Ill write some more later, bitches!

2 comments:

jjok said...

nice to meet you today.....good luck.

Heavy Critters said...

Hey Facty, thanks for the unsolicited link!

When are you going to post??

BTW, was that "Hi, it's me, Facty!" an homage to the Barbie website/videos?

I have a four year old little girl and when I read that, immediately thought of Barbie.

Oh, and I'm straight by the way...

If you play online poker you should not neglect the oppurtunity to play with a rakeback deal. This site: RakeRebatereview.com has been offering rakeback to online poker players since 2004 and has since established itself as one of the web's true rakeback authorities. The site is easy to navigate and you will without a doubt find a rakeback deal that suits your needs.