Saturday, February 24, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me


Here's a little meme going around the internet. If nothing else its an excuse to get writing and I was tagged by my lovely friend Gracie. So here goes:

Six Weird Things about Me

1. My epilepsy was cured by my kids! I had epileptic seizures. They lessened with my first pregnancy and disappeared all together with my second. My neurologist said it happens sometimes, but I think its weird.

2. I went to a LOT of schools! One room school house, Fort Bridger, WY - Mountain View Elementary, Mountain View, WY - Cole Elementary, Boise, ID - Eagle Elementary, Eagle, ID - Campus Elementary, Boise, ID - East Jr. High, Boise ID - Orville Wright Jr. High, Westchester, CA - Lindero Canyon Middle School, Agoura, CA - Agoura High School, Agoura, CA - Pierce College, Winnetka, CA - Santa Monica College, Santa Monica, CA - Pasadena City College, Pasadena, CA

3. I played Mae West in a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater production in Beverly Hills, CA. Its true. I shoved my poor torso into a crazy (and considerably padded) corset that made me about an inch taller than normal. The play was mediocre, I was horrible.

4. I crashed my car into a car pulled over on the side of the freeway - and I wasn't even drunk! This is a bad way to find out you have epilepsy.

5. Found out I had an older sister when I was 14. Yup! Just like on TV. She is just like us and yet so different. Sisters rule!

6. One of the Beatles hit on me! I was working at a little shop in The Beverly Center. George Harrison came in with his son and I waited on them. George was very flirty and asked me to dinner - I politely declined citing my upcoming wedding, but I secretly felt bad for all the fanatic girls in black and white newsreels who would have screamed and fainted have George (the quiet one!) ask them out.

Hope these are weird enough!

Tag - you are next: Debbie, Jo, Christine, Green Birdy, Princess and Miss April

5 comments:

Deborah said...

I will attempt this only at Factgirl's request:

1. I too had a seizure while getting my Bat Mitzvah dressed hemmed-I would like to say it was because my brain was opposed to pink; however, it was because I ate only a piece of cheese that day.

2. I love Barbies but only when they are in their boxes. When I played with Barbies as a child, I tended to hack their hair-they are best left in boxes.

3. I did help hide an Israeli soldier's gun when I was on a high school trip to Israel. He was insulting us because we were girls and when he wasn't paying attention, we took his gun and hid it under our seats on the bus.

4. I voted for Arnold Schwartzaneggar (sp?) to get rid of the increased car reg fees (this was wierd and very very stupid of me).

5. My original goal in life was to become a general in the US Army and fight for a woman's right to fight in combat-I even had a huge ROTC/Army scholarship for college.

6. I have bungee jumped-three times in one day and backwards. We hiked 4 hours through the mountains and a creek to get to the "bridge to nowhere." I jumped backwards because I didn't want to see where I was jumping.

Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

I miss facty and your mean spirited poka play. Do you ever get to hit the circuit anymore, a.k.a. wil's event?

igkar said...

salon tanning
dem franchise boy
eps graco snugride
active boffer center redir
franchise starbucks
indoor lotion tanning
tanning topless
bion tanning
lamp tanning
bed tanning wolff
airbrush tanning
bed lotion tanning
bed bulb tanning
nude tanning
franchise boyz
showtimes 90028
showtimes 94040
45678 showtimes
90068 showtimes
regal cinemas showtimes
showtimes
cineplex odeon canada showtimes
27s labyrinth pan
art lost origami towel
kermit the frog
maclaren stroller
bugaboo stroller
graco stroller
combi stroller
graco snugride
graco high chair
27s pan
funeral wreath
funeral flower
funeral flower arrangement
nordstrom rack
amish quilt
log cabin quilt
hgtv dream home giveaway
2007 dream hgtv home
cineplex odeon
wehrenberg theater
mjr theatres
682 pope sainted
peter pan wendy yarn
wilber pan
boat trader
boat charter
boat lift
bayliner boat
wendy whoppers
wendy bellissimo
pearle vision
center pearle vision
carmike cinemas
showcase cinemas
caribbean cinemas
center ins media music plug vdieo
peg perego car seat

sakachan said...

finance
finance
gambling investor
american honda finance corp
capital finance innovation venture
american honda finance corporation
well fargo home
well fargo auto finance
tootsie roll
venture bros
capital gain tax
investor hub
angel investor
globe investor
intelligent investor
angel infocanvas investor
hsbc auto finance
chase auto finance
well fargo
well fargo online
abercrombie and fitch
boulez pierre
irene grandi
death cab for cutie
serena grandi
young cutie
candy stand
cake stands
jets ticket
jet airway
jet stream toonami
dovetail jig
jig zone
swivel sweeper
heather graham
lauren graham
heather graham nude
billy graham
alexander graham
ruth graham
etting ruth
delwan dunwoody graham
dunwoody breast enlargement
chris ruth steakhouse
eckerd hall ruth
marshall tucker band
tanya tucker
four wheeler
dekalb county schools
dekalb county
dekalb county georgia
black cuties
little cuties
gabry ponte
dulce pontes mp3
ponte vedra beach
southwest airlines
southwest airlines fares
gwinnett county
gwinnett county schools
daily gwinnett post
arena gwinnett
gwinnett tech
well fargo home
gambling investor
investor
finance
finance
finance
finance
finance

sakachan said...

toprol
oreck
narcotic anonymous
aaliyah cds
112 cds
cds g unit
black eyed pea cds
alicia key cds
b2k cds
barney cds
bjork cds
cds lionel richie
cds cinderella
elliott smith cds
urupt cds
the ramones cds
cds lfo
tiesto cds
cds spongebob
cds kittie
cds hootie
mystikal cds
afroman cds
mary kay
mary kay cosmetic
jared padalecki
jeweler kay
jared just
ultimate surrender
jared leto
jared jeweler
gordons jeweler
ask engine jeeves just search
blaze dead homie ya
cosmetic
cosmetic dentistry
infrared sauna
belt sauna
sauna steam
home sauna
far infrared sauna
belt sauna velform
infrared thermometer
quartz infrared heater
far infrared saunas
finger snap ya
dont hip lie shakira
just ask jeeves
chain hang low ya
dont hip lie
nabisco game
change oil vendor
dont cha
dont fall tears
junk yard
funny junk
salvage junk yard
auto salvage yard
stomp yard
soundtrack stomp yard
boy fall ticket
nabisco
movie stomp yard

If you play online poker you should not neglect the oppurtunity to play with a rakeback deal. This site: RakeRebatereview.com has been offering rakeback to online poker players since 2004 and has since established itself as one of the web's true rakeback authorities. The site is easy to navigate and you will without a doubt find a rakeback deal that suits your needs.