Thursday, March 31, 2005

So Happy Its Thursday!


beer sign
Originally uploaded by factgirl.
Thursday is my favorite day of the week. Why? This is something I have tried to introspect on for years now.

At first I thought it was because Thursday is planning day for the weekend. Call a few friends, see whats up, wanna hang out tomorrow night and watch movies? We goin over to Cara's later? right on. She did what? No she di-int! No way! Well I'm not going then. You can go without me. Psyche! I'm totally going! See that is a full Thursday phone conversation right there.

Then I realized that some of the best TV has always been on Thursday nights (this was way before must see TV you whippersnapper). Charlie's Angels!

So today is Thursday and I have been feelin good all day. Spring in my step. Total blog redesign. Laundry almost done (ok not really but I don't care). The kids are barely even on my nerves! Plus Survivor and The Apprentice are on tonight and I have awesome plans for tomorrow night.

Chocolate Kisses!

No comments:

If you play online poker you should not neglect the oppurtunity to play with a rakeback deal. This site: RakeRebatereview.com has been offering rakeback to online poker players since 2004 and has since established itself as one of the web's true rakeback authorities. The site is easy to navigate and you will without a doubt find a rakeback deal that suits your needs.