Some Tips on Surviving the Los Angeles Butterfly Invasion of 2005
1. Stay indoors as much as possible. When moving from indoors to outside, squeeze through the smallest crack in the door you can fit through to prevent butterflies from entering your home.
2. At mealtimes, rinse plate, cups, and silverware to remove any butterfly excrement and the carcasses of expired insects. You will be suprised at how much better your meatloaf will taste!
3. Never put a Monarch down the garbage disposal. Always scrape them into the
trash - double bagged if possible.
4. To protect children from the Monarchs deadly sting, spray them with a triple guard pest repellent containing Malathion or DDT.
5. Keep children away from the Monarch's second favorite food (next to human flesh) fresh fruit.
6. Place water-soaked rolled up towels at the base of bedroom doors before going to sleep to keep Monarchs from slipping in.
7. Start neighborhood butterfly patrols with neighbors.
Good Luck Angelinos!
also I love chocolate